CBD Roll-On Product Details
There are records of cannabis being used on the skin going back thousands of years, to the Egyptians and the Assyrians. Modern science is discovering that there is a scientific reason to support this use this. Your skin is filled with endocannabinoid receptors that are responsible for skin health and homeostasis. We know CBD works to support your skin’s radiance as an antioxidant, but CBD also supports skin balance through the endocannabinoid system.
Do you want more supple, hydrated and healthy skin? Try our Happy Lane CBD roll-ons with 250 milligrams of pure CBD in every bottle.
- Camphor & menthol for synergistic effects.
- Aucklandia Lappa Root extract – used since ancient times, this root is known as one of the 50 fundamental herbs of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It slows the aging process and counteracts the free radicals that cause lines and age spots.
- Achyranthes Bidentata Root extract – Also known as ox knee, this root extract was widely used in the traditional folk medicines of Asia and the roots, leaves and stems are still an important component of Chinese traditional medicine. Rich in active phytochemicals like saponins, ketosteroids and flavonoids, it helps to soothe the skin and protect it from environmental insults.
- Cinnamomum Cassia Bark extract – This nourishing antioxidant comes from cinnamon, ‘the eternal tree of tropical medicine’. Considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine, cinnamon contains an array of vital oils (especially cinnamaldehyde) that help soothe skin
- Poria Cocos extract – Used by the most famous cosmetic brands, this extract from a mushroom found on the roots of pine trees possesses both antioxidant and skin-soothing properties that’s been utilized for centuries in Asia. Now found in anti-wrinkle serums and anti-aging creams, its astringent properties cause it to remove dead skin cells and the dirt attached to it while also moisturizing to bring a healthy glow to the skin.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root – Over the years, the extract from licorice has become a widely studied herbal remedy for soothing skin. Recent studies show it’s an antioxidant that promotes skin radiance and may also be an astringent (for removing the dead cells from the outer later of the skin). In traditional Chinese medicine, it’s one of the most commonly used plants and a recent survey of Western medical herbalists placed licorice as one of the top 10 most important herb used in clinical practice.
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters – Produced from the seed of the jojoba shrub of southwestern North America, hydrolized jojoba esters contain a mixture of beneficial free fatty acids, free fatty alcohols and wax esters. When applied to skin, they form a water-resistant barrier to lock in moisture, helping to moisturize and soften the skin.
There are no reviews yet.